- 4 evening winter months bundle offered November thru April just, needs a Friday and Saturday-night stay
- 5 night package available might thru October only, calls for a Friday and Saturday-night stay
- 6 night bundle readily available might thru October only, needs a Friday and Saturday-night stay
- 7 night bundle available might thru August just
The 4 evening cold weather package includes the annotated following:
- 4 evenings in every area within our Rocky Mountain Bed and Breakfast Lodge, our Colorado Cabin, or our Cottage Rental
- A vacation for just two regarding the Cog Railroad** to the top of Pikes Peak where "America the stunning" had been empowered
- A-two hour horseback trip through stunning purple rock structures of Garden of the Gods*
- a rough and tumble foothills jeep tour through some gorgeous Colorado scenery.
- A $25 gift card to dinner on Wines of Colorado
- $205 per individual, in addition to the cost of room.
- 5 evenings in any space within our Rocky Mountain Bed and Breakfast Lodge, our Colorado Cabin, or our Cottage Vacation Rental
- a rough-and-tumble jeep tour through some gorgeous Colorado scenery.
- Knowledge an all-natural surface 7-line zipline program utilizing high cliffs and steep wooded woodland for launch and landing zones (no artificial systems). A serious task at over 6, 500 legs in level.
- $322 per person, and the price of space.
- 6 nights in every space within our sleep and Breakfast Lodge, Cabin, or Cottage, AND
- a hot air balloon trip experiencing dazzling views within the Pikes Peak area, that also includes a champagne breakfast at its conclusion
- $522 per individual, and the price of area.
- 7 evenings in almost any room inside our sleep and Breakfast Lodge, Cabin, or Cottage, AND
- A full day of Whitewater Rafting on the Arkansas River through the Royal Gorge, which includes a picnic meal over the banks of the lake.
- 9 per individual, plus the cost of room.
*Horseback riders must weigh under 200 lbs.
**There is an extra .00 per car parking fee when it comes to Cog Railroad (not included in prices above).
These packages are subject to black-out times and weather permitting. Bundle pricing is because of in full at period of reservation and non-refundable (unless canceled as a result of bad weather). Advance notice required. Cost at the mercy of change.
BASIC ROMANCE PACKAGE
- Bouquet of Roses
- a bottle of chilled, sparkling cider
- Chocolate covered strawberries otherwise chocolate truffles (dependent on availability)
- a mozzarella cheese & fruit board with multiple fruits, cheeses, and crackers
- 2 of our custom Rocky hill Lodge & Cabins etched souvenir champagne flutes
5 plus price of the room ($125.00 through the week of romantic days celebration)
**Requires 2 times advance notice**
ZIP LINE TOURS
Experience an all-natural terrain zipline program using high cliffs and high wooded woodland for launch and landing zones (no synthetic systems). An extreme activity at over 6, 500 legs in level.
Pick either a 5-line zip tour, or a 7-line zip trip. Zip lines vary in length from 225' to over 650' and are usually high in adventure and delights.
5-line Zip journey: $60 per person
7-line Zip journey: $90 per individual
At the mercy of weather; taxation included, gratuity maybe not included; *prices at the mercy of alter without notice; complete quantity due at period of reservation, non-refundable (unless cancelled considering bad weather).
HOT-AIR BALLOON ROUTES
Take a magnificent balloon flight throughout the Pikes Peak region! Explore breathtaking Colorado from the container of a hot air balloon. Each journey is a distinctive journey guided because of the wind and abilities of one's pilot.
Within greatest trip levels, snow-capped mountains, streams and high plains tend to be visible for over 100 miles everywhere. Drifting reduced throughout the foothills and farm land you will frequently see mule deer, coyotes, jack rabbits, plus pronghorn antelope ... animals that are ordinarily too shy to let you approach while you are walking on the floor.