Boulder's Open Space & Mountain Parks (OSMP) tend to be a really special location. The available space places teem with indigenous plants and wildlife and are also residence to threatened and put at risk types. They serve as a buffer between Boulder and nearby development. They uphold agriculture utilizes and add untold advantages to the surrounding - clean air, water, and planet.
The lands shape the metropolitan mosaic associated with the Boulder Valley and supply people with passive recreation possibilities. Tracks are employed by walkers, hikers, bicyclists, horseback cyclists, dog walkers alongside passive leisure uses.
- Muddy trail closures at the time of Feb. 16: left-hand Trail from Boulder Valley Ranch to Neva Rd is now open. Trails when you look at the Marshall Mesa, Greenbelt Plateau, Flatirons Vista, Doudy Draw and Springbrook places tend to be shut as a result of muddy circumstances. See more details concerning the dirty path closures.
- Cliff-nesting raptor closures begin Feb. 1: see maps and more informative data on cliff-nesting raptor closures.
- Several trails are shut for longer-term tasks:
- East Boulder/White Rocks Trail connection closed
- Boulder Falls Trail closed
- Anemone Hill shut - a portion associated with the trail is temporarily open up for out and right back just use
Featured Projects & Pages
OSMP is focusing on the North Trail learn region (TSA) Arrange. Find out about the master plan and just how you are able to be involved in the method.
OSMP is taking care of the Agricultural Resources Management Plan. Find out about the program.
Here is how to register when it comes to Voice and Sight Tag plan or restore your dogs' Voice and Sight Tags for 2016.
OSMP features investment for systematic query into conservation, farming and relaxing; get the full story and publish a suggestion for funding.