Operating Instructions from Colorado Springs Airport
- Mind western onto the Milton E. Proby Parkway
- Maintain onto Drennan Road
- Turn left onto S. Academy Blvd.
- After 1.1 kilometers, make the ramp onto US-85
- Change remaining onto US-85 N/US-87 N
- After 3.2 kilometers, turn left onto Lake Avenue
- Keep directly through 3 traffic circles to attain the main gate into the Broadmoor
Denver Airport Terminal
Denver International Airport (DEN) is among the planet's largest airports, providing nonstop everyday service to significantly more than 126 domestic and intercontinental locations. A significant worldwide gateway to your Rocky Mountains, Denver International Airport is located 90 mins from our Colorado Springs resort.
Driving Guidelines from Denver Airport Terminal
- Exit the airport on Pena Blvd.
- Follow Pena Blvd. to Interstate 70 Western
- Stay in the right-hand lane and make the very first exit, that is I-225
- Follow I-225 until it intersects I-25
- Simply take I-25 south to Colorado Springs
- Carry on I-25 through Colorado Springs to exit 138, Circle Drive.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Colorado Springs to Denver in 48 Seconds | How Do I?
Plane Trip: Colorado Springs to Denver
Denver Colorado Things to do in Denver and Colorado Springs